As noted in the Insurance provision of your Lease Agreement, Cushman & Wakefield needs to have a copy of your Certificate of Insurance as verification of required coverages. Please refer to your Lease Agreement for a comprehensive list of required insurance and limits.
The certificate should reflect the following information:
- Building Address – 1401 I Street, N.W. Suite 515, Washington, D.C. 20005
- Additional Insured Parties for General Liability, Umbrella and Auto Liability shall read as follows:
1401 Eye Holdings, LLC c/o Cushman & Wakefield U.S. Inc., and BlackRock Realty Advisors, Inc. and their respective partners, agents and employees.
- No cancellation of the policy without a 30 day written notice.
- The Lessee and its insurer waive the right of subrogation against the Lessor, its Agent(s) and the Additional Insured.
- Lessor’s insurance is primary to any insurance provided by the Additional Insured’s and is non-contributory.
If you have any questions, please call the Property Management Office at 202-408-7700.
Before taking possession of your premises and with any change in insurance, please forward a Certificate of Insurance to:
1401 Eye Holdings, LLC
c/o Cushman & Wakefield
1401 I Street, NW - Suite 515
Washington, DC 20005
|Attention:||Lauren Lirio, Property Manager|
Each year, as you renew your insurance, we will need a new Certificate of Insurance sent to the addresses noted above.