Click here for a Move-In Checklist, Customer Contact Form, Tenant Authorization Form, Directory strip and door lettering form, loading dock and freight elevator reservation form, and/or key and access card key request form.
The Franklin Tower Property Management Office can also help you with:
- Special lighting needs for your suite
- Janitorial assistance during your move-in
- Follow-through with punch list items from your build-out
- Repairing property damage
- Temporary telephone use
- Heating, air conditioning and ventilation adjustments
Moving Company Guidelines
Please submit a Certificate of Insurance from your moving company evidencing:
Worker’s Compensation Insurance:
$100,000 each accident
$500,000 policy limit-disease
$100,000 disease-each employee
General Liability Insurance:
$100,000 each occurrence-BI & PD
$2,000,000 general aggregate per location
$1,000,000 agg. Prod. –comp. oper.
$1,000,000 personal injury & adv. Injury
$5,000 medical expense
Limit Excess: $5,000,000
Please notify your moving company that the following parties must be listed as additional insureds under the insurance policy;
1401 Eye Holdings, LLC c/o Cushman & Wakefield U.S., Inc.,
Cushman and Wakefield, U.S., Inc.,
Heitman Capital Management LLC,
and their respective partners, agents and employees.
Note: The Certificate of Insurance may be faxed to the Property Management Office first at 202-682-1559 with an original to follow via regular mail. A scheduled move may be delayed if the Certificate of Insurance is incomplete or incorrect.
A member of the Property Management team will inspect the moving route before and after your move.
- Certificate of Insurance (COI) must be received in the Management Office prior to the move. Contact the Management Office at 202-408-7700 for a sample certificate. Fax to 202-682-1559.
- Loading dock access is available during non-business hours (M-F: 6:00 p.m. - Midnight, Sat.-Sun.: 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.) with advance reservations.
- Use of the freight elevator during business hours is not exclusive. Holding the elevator is prohibited.
- The Engineer or the Lobby Security Officer can activate the “independent service” access during non-business hours.
- Tenant and moving supervisor must be on duty at all times while move is in progress. The moving contractor and its employees are required to remain in the move area at all times. Security violations will be met with immediate dismissal.
- Tenant will provide access to restroom facilities.
- Tenant or moving supervisor must notify the Lobby Security Officer of damages immediately.
- Remove all packing materials from the premises. Do not discard boxes or debris in loading dock.
- Protect wall covering & corners with shields and carpet with masonite. Do not remove elevator pads.
- Use only established service routes and access doors.
- Contractors and movers are not allowed access to the main lobby and to passenger elevators.